Stephanie Pillersdorf is a Managing Director in the New York office. She has advised numerous clients — many of them in the media and entertainment industry — on the development, execution and management of ongoing corporate positioning and media relations programs as well as on crisis and special situations, such as proxy fights, litigation support, M&A and other transactions. Stephanie also provides strategic media counsel to high-profile individuals.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Univision in the sale of a minority stake to Televisa, amended program license agreement and restructuring of its debt, and previously the $13.8 billion acquisition of Univision by a group of private equity firms
- Activision in its acquisition of Vivendi’s gaming assets
- Starwood Hotels in its litigation with Hilton Hotels
- Haim Saban on exercising his put option to News Corp. and subsequent sale of Fox Family Worldwide to Disney; the formation of Saban Capital Group and Saban Brands, including acquisitions of Paul Frank and the Power Rangers
- Women’s retailer Charlotte Russe in its proxy fight and subsequent sale to Advent
Stephanie joined Sard Verbinnen in 1996. Previously, she worked at Giles Communications, a public relations and marketing communications firm specializing in the music, entertainment and technology industries.
Stephanie holds a B.A. degree in International Business from Lehigh University.