Jared Levy is a Managing Director in the New York office. He has advised a wide range of clients on contested and friendly M&A transactions, proxy contests/shareholder activism, management changes, corporate positioning, and ongoing media and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Takata Corporation on its airbag inflator issue
- Chrysler on its contested recall with NHTSA
- Hewlett-Packard on its acquisition of Aruba Networks and its announced separation into two companies
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals on its agreement to acquire Salix
- LabCorp on its acquisition of Covance
- Molson Coors on its CEO succession announcement and acquisition of StarBev
- NYSE Euronext on its acquisition by ICE
- Waypoint Leasing on its acquisition of 31 aircraft from First Reserve and other transactions and corporate milestones
Mr. Levy graduated from Union College with a B.A. in Economics and a minor in Psychology.