A Managing Director in the New York office, Chris has extensive experience in advising clients on mergers, acquisitions, proxy contests, litigation support, regulatory investigations and management changes. In addition to special situations, Chris works with companies across a wide variety of industries on ongoing corporate positioning programs. He has particular expertise acting on behalf of clients in the healthcare, financial services, legal, insurance, real estate and technology sectors.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals on its acquisition of Cord Blood Registry and Lumara Health’s Maternal Health division
- SunCoke Energy related to shareholder activism
- Cyberonics on its announced merger with Sorin Group
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals on its sale to Merck
- Fabrice Tourre in his legal defense against civil securities fraud charges brought by the SEC
- Issuance of an independent report to the National Football League concerning issues of misconduct at the Miami Dolphins
- Commercial Metals Company on a takeover defense against Carl Icahn
Prior to joining SVC, Chris worked for The Caraway Group, Inc., a diversity public relations and public affairs agency in Washington, D.C., where he executed third-party relationship efforts with more than 45 organizations and managed various events and speaking opportunities for Fortune 100 clients.
Chris graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a B.A. degree in Business and Sociology.