Andrew Cole is a Managing Director in our New York office. He has over 18 years of experience advising executive teams and boards of directors on long-term corporate positioning, media and investor relations programs, and special situations. The transformative special situations he counsels clients on include bankruptcies, cyberattacks, initial public offerings, litigation, mergers & acquisitions, proxy contests, and senior management changes.
Andrew works with companies in a wide variety of industries such as healthcare, media, private equity, retail, telecommunications, and technology.
Recent and ongoing engagements include:
- Veritas Capital: Acquisition of Verisk Health
- HCP: Spin-off of its skilled nursing and assisted living assets into an independent, publicly-traded REIT
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals: Acquisition of Synageva BioPharma
- Cubist: Sale to Merck
- ZeniMax Media: Litigation against Oculus VR
- Paul Allen: Media support around book release
Andrew joined SVC in 1998. From 2006 to 2009, he worked in our San Francisco office. Prior to joining SVC, he served as a Senior Associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group at Gavin Anderson & Company. Andrew earned a B.A. in English from Connecticut College in 1997.