Ronald Low is a Managing Director and Co-Head of SVC’s Hong Kong office. He has more than 20 years of corporate, financial and crisis communications experience and works closely with executive teams and Boards of Directors of public and private companies and investment firms as they navigate their most pressing and complex issues.
Ron advises his global set of clients on a full range of strategic communications matters, including mergers & acquisitions, initial public offerings, proxy contests, crisis situations and management changes, as well as ongoing corporate positioning and investor relations programs.
Some representation highlights include:
- HTC Corporation’s sale of a portion of its smartphone business to Google
- AM General’s sale of its Commercial Assembly Plant to Sokon Industry Group’s SF Motors
- Samsung’s acquisition of HARMAN
- Cypress Semiconductor’s proxy contest against its founder
- Medivation’s defense against Sanofi’s unsolicited acquisition proposal and eventual sale to Pfizer
Ron spent more than 10 years in SVC’s San Francisco office prior to relocating to Asia in 2017. He joined the firm in 2006 from Pacific Gas and Electric Company, where he served as Director of Corporate Communications.
Ron holds a B.A. in political science from the University of California, Davis.