Reze Wong is a Principal in the San Francisco office. He has worked on numerous transactions and special situations, including mergers, acquisitions, proxy contests, management changes and crisis situations. Reze also advises clients on cross-border corporate positioning projects and ongoing invesetor relations.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include advising:
- Alibaba Group on transactions in the U.S. and China, including its agreement to a 33% stake in Ant Financial and $25 billion NYSE IPO
- Ant Financial on its attempted contested acquisition of MoneyGram
- Intel on various security matters
- HTC on its cooperation agreement with Google
- Snap Inc. on its NYSE IPO
- Tesla on its acquisition of SolarCity
- Didi Chuxing on its acquisition of Uber China
- Grab on its acquisition of Uber’s Southeast Asia operations
- Twitter on its CEO transition
Reze graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a B.A. in Political Economy.