Paul Frankle is a Vice President in the San Francisco office. Since joining the firm, Paul has provided strategic communications support on a wide range of transactions and special situations, including M&A, IPOs, spin-offs, shareholder activism and proxy contests, leadership transitions, corporate bankruptcies and restructurings, issues related to litigation, and crises. He has also worked on a variety of long-term corporate positioning and profile-raising programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Pure Storage on its leadership transition
- Grab on its acquisition of Uber’s Southeast Asia operations, various private financing transactions and ongoing positioning support
- Cypress Semiconductor on activist defense
- Breyer Capital and Permira on Positioning and transaction counsel
- Samsung on its acquisition of HARMAN
- Fairholme Capital Management on issues related to its investments in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Prior to joining SVC, Paul worked as an Associate at MacKenzie Partners, Inc., a proxy solicitation, investor relations and corporate governance consulting firm. Previously, he worked as an intern on the Tax and Domestic Economic Policy team at the National Association of Manufacturers, as well as in the Global Wealth Management Group at Morgan Stanley and at The Cohen Group, an international business advisory firm.
Paul graduated with honors from The Johns Hopkins University with a B.A. in International Studies and a minor in French Cultural Studies.