Miles Radcliffe-Trenner is a Vice President in the Hong Kong office. Since joining the firm, he has worked on numerous transactions and special situations across Asia Pacific, North America and Europe, including mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests/shareholder activism, complex litigation, senior management changes, bankruptcies and IPOs. He has assisted clients with a variety of investor relations and corporate positioning projects, and has also worked with a number of high profile individuals on personal and reputational matters.
Current and recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Samsung on its acquisition of HARMAN
- Ant Financial on its attempted contested acquisition of MoneyGram
- BEST Inc. on its NYSE IPO
- Tesla on its acquisition of SolarCity
- KKR on its investments in LCY Chemical (Taiwan), Nippon Indosari (Indonesia), LS Group (Korea), Ramky Waste (India), Radiant Life Care (India) and Dixon Hospitality (Australia)
- Long-term positioning and transaction support for global investment firms including KKR, Oaktree Capital Management, Jeneration Capital and Breyer Capital
Miles graduated from the University of St Andrews with a M.A. (Honours) in International Relations.