Kelsey Markovich is a Principal in the New York office. She provides strategic communications support for mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism/proxy contests, management changes, litigation and regulatory matters, and ongoing media and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Takata Corporation on the global airbag inflator recall and corporate restructuring
- Herbalife on its defense against Pershing Square and settlement agreement with the FTC following a multi-year investigation
- Trian on its proxy fights against Procter & Gamble and DuPont
- A board of directors in connection with sexual harassment allegations against the company’s CEO
- Samsung on its acquisition of Harman
- Providence Equity and its portfolio company USIS on its cyber-security attack and Department of Justice suit
Kelsey graduated summa cum laude with departmental honors from Wake Forest University with a B.A. in Communications.