Kaitlin Bilby is a Vice President in the New York office. She advises a range of clients on mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism/proxy contests, IPOs, senior management changes, restructurings, litigation support and crisis situations, as well as ongoing corporate positioning and media and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- THL Partners on overall firm positioning and numerous investments
- United Airlines on the settlement of a threatened proxy contest
- inVentiv Health on its merger with INC Research
- WhiteWave Foods on its acquisition by Danone
- Winnebago on its acquisition of Grand Design
- CLARCOR on its sale to Parker Hannifin
- AVG Technologies on its acquisition of Location Labs
- Synchrony Financial on its IPO
Kaitlin graduated from Wake Forest University with a B.S. in Finance and a minor in Communications.