Julie Rudnick is a Vice President in the New York Office. She advises a number of companies and private equity firms on long-term positioning programs and media relations, as well as transaction-related communications and other special situations. Since joining the firm, Julie has worked on a wide variety of assignments including strategic and financial M&A transactions, IPOs, management changes, litigation support communications and shareholder activism.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Permira on firm positioning and all transaction-related communications in the U.S.
- Board of Wells Fargo on its independent investigation of retail sales practices
- LionTree with ongoing corporate positioning work
- LINE Corporation on its listing on the NYSE
- Bacardi on its CEO succession plan
- Herbalife on its settlement agreement with the FTC following a multi-year investigation and its defense against Pershing Square
- Alibaba on its $25 billion NYSE IPO, various transactions and ongoing corporate communications support
Julie graduated magna cum laude from Skidmore College with a B.S. in Management and Business and a minor in Sociology.