Hayley Cook is a Vice President in the New York office. Since joining the firm, she has advised clients on mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests and activist defense, spin-offs, executive changes, crisis situations and ongoing corporate positioning and media and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- ADP on its defense of a proxy contest launched by Pershing Square Capital Management
- KapStone Paper and Packaging on its pending merger with WestRock
- CalAtlantic Group on its merger with Lennar
- Sonus Networks on its merger with GENBAND
- Delphi Automotive on its separation into two-publicly traded companies, Aptiv and Delphi Technologies
- CCMP Capital on its acquisitions of Badger Sportswear, Truck Hero, Hayward Industries and other firm and portfolio company announcements
- HCP on its spin-off of HCR ManorCare and executive change announcements
- Lands’ End on CEO transitions
- CLARCOR on its merger with Parker Hannifin
- The Fresh Market on its sale to Apollo Global Management
Prior to joining SVC, Hayley worked at ICR, where she developed and executed corporate and financial communications programs for publicly traded REITs, homebuilders and private real estate investment firms. She also advised clients on communications strategies for initial public offerings, transactions and other special situations.
Hayley graduated from Miami University (Ohio) with a B.A. in Strategic Communication.