Devin Broda is a Principal in the New York office. He has advised a wide range of clients on mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests/shareholder activism, management changes, corporate positioning, crisis management, and ongoing media and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Samsung on its acquisition of Harman International Industries
- Takata Corporation on its airbag inflator issue and restructuring
- LionTree, LLC with ongoing corporate positioning work
- Bacardi on its CEO succession plan
- Marathon Petroleum on agitation by Elliott Management
- Permira on firm positioning and all transaction-related communications in the U.S.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals on its acquisition of Synageva Biopharma
- BNY Mellon on global regulatory matters and shareholder activism
- Issuance of an independent report to the National Football League concerning issues of misconduct at the Miami Dolphins
Devin graduated with departmental honors from Union College, with a B.A. in Political Science.