Conrad Harrington is a Principal in the London office. He provides communications strategies and support for transactions and special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism, regulatory issues, IPOs, executive leadership transitions, litigation, and crises.
Conrad’s notable recent and ongoing assignments include:
- Transaction and ongoing corporate positioning support for IHS Towers
- HNA Group on its investments in Hilton, Deutsche Bank and Dufry, support for HNA-owned businesses including Swissport, Gategroup and Avolon, as well as ongoing corporate positioning and media relations
- Long-term positioning and transaction announcement support for LionTree, Providence Equity Partners and Corsair Capital
- Nikon on patent litigation with ASML
- Various confidential litigation and crisis matters
Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Conrad spent over five years working with two leading financial communications agencies based in London where he advised both public and private companies on a variety of transaction and special situations as well as ongoing media and investor relations programs. His experience covers a wide range of industries, including retail, financial services and natural resources.
Conrad began his career as a financial analyst at Arkios, a London-based corporate finance and advisory firm. He received an MSc in Financial Management from Exeter University and has a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Dalhousie University. He is fluent in French.