A Managing Director in the New York office, Chris has extensive experience in advising clients on mergers, acquisitions, proxy contests, litigation support, regulatory investigations and management changes. In addition to special situations, Chris works with companies across a wide variety of industries on ongoing corporate positioning programs. He has particular expertise acting on behalf of clients in the healthcare, financial services, legal, insurance, real estate and technology sectors.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Bioverativ on its sale to Sanofi
- A leading healthcare IT company on a cybersecurity incident
- Sonus Networks on its merger with GENBAND
- M&A and activism preparedness planning for a variety of biopharma companies
- Board of Wells Fargo on its independent investigation of retail sales practices
- Management changes at Ribbon Communications, Tiffany & Co and Ovascience
- Fabrice Tourre in his legal defense against civil securities fraud charges brought by the SEC
Prior to joining SVC, Chris worked for The Caraway Group, Inc., a diversity public relations and public affairs agency in Washington, D.C., where he executed third-party relationship efforts with more than 45 organizations and managed various events and speaking opportunities for Fortune 100 clients.
Chris graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a B.A. degree in Business and Sociology.