Cassandra Bujarski is a Managing Director and founding member of the Los Angeles office of SVC. She advises corporate clients on a wide range of complex situations, including mergers & acquisitions, crises, litigation, proxy contests, earnings announcements, asset sales, spin-offs, bankruptcies and executive changes. She has also worked on the development and execution of a number of long-term corporate positioning programs for private investment firms and public companies. Cassandra represents clients across a broad range of industries, including media and entertainment, financial services, consumer products, industrial manufacturing, technology and energy.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Snap Inc. on its IPO on the NYSE
- Ongoing corporate positioning work with Activision Blizzard and advising the Company on its $5.9 billion acquisition of King Digital Entertainment
- Beats Electronics on its $3b acquisition by Apple
- Nexon on its $1 billion Tokyo-listed IPO
- Illumina on its takeover defense against Roche
- Ongoing work with Saban Capital Group related to corporate positioning and the firm’s transactions and ongoing investments
Cassandra holds a B.A. degree in Philosophy from Kenyon College.