Cameron Seligmann is a Vice President in the New York office. Since joining the firm, Cameron has provided strategic communications support to public and private organizations on numerous transactions and special situations, including: mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism and defense, litigation, and senior management changes, as well as long-term corporate positioning and investor relations.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Energizer Holdings on its proposed acquisition of Spectrum Brand Holdings’ global battery and portable lighting business
- Thomas H. Lee Partners L.P. on its acquisition of a majority stake in Ten-X
- inVentiv Health on its merger with INC Research
- D.R. Horton on its merger with Forestar Group
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals on its agreement to acquire Salix
- Marathon Petroleum on agitation by Elliott Management
- Tiffany & Co. on management changes
- Waypoint Leasing on its acquisition of 31 aircraft from First Reserve and other transactions and corporate milestones
- Editas Medicine on various corporate initiatives
Prior to joining SVC, Cameron worked for Heat Energy Group, LLC (now part of BGC Partners), where he provided institutional over-the-counter brokerage services in various power and natural gas markets. Among his responsibilities, Cameron delivered daily pre-market snapshots for customers detailing major headlines and price indicators in select regions and commodities. Before that, Cameron interned at First Brokers Securities, a broker-dealer in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Cameron graduated from Bucknell University with a B.S. in political science and a double minor in economics and philosophy.