Anna Cordasco is a Managing Director based in New York and the firm’s Chief Administrative Officer. She advises high profile individuals as well as public and private entities on sensitive reputational matters, litigation support, crisis communications, media relations and M&A transactions.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- The Washington Companies on its acquisition of Dominion Diamond Corporation
- A public company chairman in connection with abuse allegations
- A global investment bank on employee discrimination matters
- A founder of a private investment firm on workplace violations
- Former New York Governors David Paterson and Eliot Spitzer
- Handling corporate communications for IMG joint ventures in China, India and Brazil
She received a B.A. degree in political theory from New York University.