Andy Duberstein is a Principal in the New York office. Since joining the firm, he has counseled a wide range of clients on mergers and acquisitions, corporate crises, shareholder activism, litigation support and executive transitions.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Board of Wells Fargo on its independent investigation of retail sales practices
- Ant Financial on its pending acquisition of MoneyGram
- Bayer AG in its pending acquisition of Monsanto Company
- Lands’ End on executive transitions
- Aetna on its proposed acquisition of Humana
- Launch of “Commonsense Corporate Governance Principles”
Prior to joining the firm, Andy served as a press secretary for the U.S. House of Representatives’ Energy and Commerce Committee where he was responsible for communications strategy and execution for issues before the subcommittees on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade; Communications and Technology; and Oversight and Investigations. Prior to the Energy and Commerce Committee, Andy served as press assistant to Congressman Mike Castle.
Andrew received a B.A. in Government from Franklin & Marshall College and an M.B.A. from Johns Hopkins University.