Abi Genis is a Vice President in the Los Angeles office. Abi relocated to L.A. from London, and since joining the firm has worked on a variety of financial transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs and IPOs, as well as investor relations and corporate positioning projects, senior management changes, litigation support and crisis situations.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Marvell Technology Group on its merger with Cavium
- CalAtlantic Group on its merger with Lennar Corporation
- Snap Inc. on its IPO on the NYSE
- HNA Group on various global transactions, alongside ongoing corporate positioning and media relations work
- KCG Holdings on its acquisition by Virtu Financial
- Spark Networks on its merger with EliteSingles
- HCP, DineEquity and Autodesk on their respective CEO transitions
Prior to joining SVC, Abi was the Investor Relations Manager for Barratt Developments PLC, a FTSE 100 home builder.
Abi has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Manchester and a M.A. in Russian Studies from University College London.