Ronald Low is a Managing Director and Co-Head of the firm’s Hong Kong office. He has more than 20 years of corporate, financial and crisis communications experience, working for global public and private companies and investments firms.
Among his areas of focus, he provides strategic communications counsel to high profile Asian-based clients as they make investments and grow their businesses in North America and Europe, as well as multinational companies expanding their international operations in Asia.
Ron’s recent and notable Asian client assignments include:
- Providing ongoing counsel to HNA Group, including its investment in Hilton Hotels and other global transactions
- Advising AM General on the proposed sale of its Commercial Assembly Plant to Sokon Industry Group’s SF Motors
- Advising Samsung on its acquisition of HARMAN
- Working with ANT Financial on its proposed acquisition of MoneyGram and defense against a competing proposal from Euronet
- Providing counsel to Samsonite on its acquisition of TUMI
Ron also has extensive crisis communications experience, working closely with Boards and management teams to effectively manage a wide range of complex situations, including regulatory investigations, financial and accounting restatements, cyber incidents and operational accidents.
Earlier in his career, Ron served as Director of Corporate Communications for Pacific Gas and Electric Company. He earned a B.A. in political science from the University of California, Davis.