Reze Wong is a Vice President in the San Francisco office. He has worked on numerous transactions and special situations, including mergers, acquisitions, proxy contests, management changes and crisis situations. Reze also works with several clients on ongoing investor relations and corporate positioning projects.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include advising:
- Ant Financial on its pending contested acquisition of MoneyGram
- Snap on its NYSE IPO
- Tesla on its acquisition of SolarCity
- Didi Chuxing on its acquisition of Uber China and various private financing transactions
- Alibaba Group on its NYSE IPO and various transactions in the U.S. and China
- Intel on its pending acquisition of Mobileye and acquisition of Altera
- Twitter on its CEO transition
- TIBCO on its sale to Vista Equity Partners
Reze graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a B.A. in Political Economy.