Pamela Greene is a Principal in the New York office. She advises on a wide range of transactions and special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests, litigation support, senior management changes, data breaches and corporate positioning initiatives.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include advising:
- TEGNA on the announced spin-off of Cars.com
- United Airlines on a proxy contest against Altimeter Capital Management and PAR Capital Management
- HCP, Inc. on the spin-off of its HCR ManorCare portfolio
- Virgin America on its merger with Alaska Airlines,
- The Children’s Place on a proxy contest against Barington Capital Group and Macellum Advisors
- Various publicly-traded companies and private professional services firms on cybersecurity matters
Before joining the firm, Pamela was the Director of Corporate Communications at Bowne & Co., Inc., which, prior to its acquisition by RR Donnelley, was a NYSE-traded, global provider of financial communication services. Her responsibilities spanned investor relations, media relations and employee communications.
Pamela graduated magna cum laude from Towson University with a B.A. in English and a minor in Business. She also holds an M.S. in Public Relations from New York University.