Meghan Gavigan is a Managing Director in the San Francisco office. Since joining the firm, she has advised a wide range of clients on mergers, acquisitions, crisis situations, proxy contests, management changes, and other special situations¸ as well as ongoing media and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Ant Financial on its pending acquisition of MoneyGram
- ServiceNow on its CEO transition
- Medivation on its response to an unsolicited acquisition proposal and consent solicitation from Sanofi and sale to Pfizer
- Hillshire Brands on its announced plans to acquire Pinnacle Foods and subsequent sale to Tyson Foods
- Sotheby’s on its leadership transition
Prior to joining the firm, Meghan was at the PR firm Haberman and Associates in Minneapolis where she worked on accounts such as Volvo and Ceridian Corporation. She graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.A. in Strategic Communications.