Leah Polito is a Vice President in the San Francisco office. She has worked on numerous transactions and special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, management changes, crisis situations and proxy contests. She also works with several clients on ongoing corporate positioning and investor relations projects.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Avago Technologies on its $37 billion acquisition of Broadcom
- Avaya on its financial restructuring and Chapter 11 case
- Analog Devices on its $14.8 billion acquisition of Linear Technology
- Imperva on relations with Elliott Management and its review of strategic alternatives
- eBay on its spin-off of PayPal and relations with Carl Icahn
- Samsung C&T on its merger with Cheil Industries, a transaction challenged by Elliott Associates LP
- Twitter on its CEO change
Leah graduated from the University of Miami. She received a Bachelor of Science in Communications concentrating on Public Relations and Psychology. She also studied at Vienna University of Economics and Business.