Kelsey Markovich is a Vice President in the New York office. She provides strategic communications support for mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism/proxy contests, management changes, litigation and regulatory matters, and ongoing media and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Takata Corporation on the global airbag inflator recall and corporate restructuring
- Herbalife on its settlement agreement with the FTC following a multi-year investigation; and defense against Pershing Square
- Trian on its proxy fight against DuPont and ongoing fight against Procter & Gamble
- Samsung on its acquisition of Harman International Industries
- Molson Coors on its acquisition of MillerCoors joint venture
- Providence Equity and its portfolio company USIS on its cyber-security attack and Department of Justice suit
Kelsey graduated summa cum laude with departmental honors from Wake Forest University with a B.A. in Communications.