Jenny Gore is a Principal in the Chicago office. She advises a range of clients on contested and friendly M&A transactions, proxy contests, management changes, crisis situations and regulatory inquiries and investigations, as well as ongoing corporate positioning and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- HTC on its cooperation agreement with Google
- The PrivateBank on its sale to CIBC
- Tesla on its acquisition of SolarCity
- ConAgra Foods on its sale of its private label operations and separation into two independent companies
- Pacific Sunwear on its Chapter 11 filing and subsequent acquisition by Golden Gate Capital
Jenny graduated cum laude from Santa Clara University. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and a Bachelor of Science in Commerce degree in Finance.