Hannah Dunning is a Vice President in the San Francisco office. Hannah previously worked in Sard Verbinnen’s London office for three years.
Since joining the firm, Hannah has provided strategic communications support on a variety of special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, activist shareholder situations, senior management changes, crisis situations, and ongoing media and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- SoftBank on the establishment of the SoftBank Vision Fund and its subsequent investments in Plenty and Brain; SoftBank on its investments in WeWork, OneWeb and OSIsoft among others; Softbank on its acquisitions of ARM Holdings and Fortress, the sale of its stake in Supercell to Tencent, and ongoing communications support
- HNA Group on its investments in Hilton, Ingram Micro and SkyBridge among others, as well as ongoing corporate positioning and media relations
- Cypress Semiconductor on activist defense
- LINE Corporation on its listing on the NYSE
- Medivation on its response to an unsolicited proposal from, and consent solicitation by Sanofi
- Alibaba on its $25 billion NYSE IPO, various transactions and ongoing corporate communications support
Hannah graduated from University College London with a Masters in Management and previously from the University of Leeds with a B.A. in Communications.