David Isaacs is a Principal based in the San Francisco office. Since joining the firm, he has worked on a number of media and investor relations programs, transactions and special situations, including unsolicited takeover proposals, proxy fights, data breaches, management changes, chapter 11 restructurings and product recalls.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include advising:
- Intel on its acquisition of Mobileye
- Avaya on its chapter 11 filing
- Golden Gate Capital on its acquisition of Neustar
- Medivation on its acquisition by Pfizer, as well as its defense against Sanofi’s unsolicited acquisition proposal and consent solicitation process
- Eddie Bauer on its malware intrusion
Prior to joining the firm, David wrote a weekly column for Sports Illustrated on Campus, with a link to his article appearing on the front page of the Sports Illustrated web site every Monday. Previously, he spent six months as Baseball Operations Intern to the Commissioner at the Golden Baseball League, formerly an eight team independent baseball league.
David graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz with a B.A. in business management economics.