Danya Al-Qattan is a Vice President in the New York office. Since joining the firm, Danya has provided strategic communications support on a variety of transactions and special situations, including mergers and acquisitions, proxy contests/shareholder activism, spin-offs, senior management changes, crisis situations and ongoing media and investor relations programs.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Becton Dickinson on its pending $24 billion acquisition of C.R. Bard
- Pandora Media on its recent management changes and investment from Sirius XM
- Intel on its $15 billion acquisition of Mobileye
- Rockwell Collins on its $8.3 billion acquisition of B/E Aerospace
- Wyndham Worldwide on its separation into two publicly traded hospitality companies
- Stanley Black & Decker on its acquisition of the Craftsman brand from Sears
- Univision Communications on corporate initiatives and announcements
- MetLife on significant regulatory matters and transactions
- Various communications initiatives for Shiseido Americas Corporation
Prior to joining Sard Verbinnen, Danya worked as a Senior Associate at Finsbury, a strategic communications firm in New York. At Finsbury, Danya provided communications support for a range of clients in the retail, healthcare, media and financial services sectors.
Danya is a graduate of Tufts University with a BA degree in International Relations and a minor in Art History.