Daniel Goldstein is a Vice President in the Los Angeles office. Since joining the firm, Daniel has provided strategic communications support to public and private organizations on numerous transactions and special situations, including mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, shareholder activism and proxy contests, litigation, crisis situations and regulatory investigations, as well as long-term corporate positioning and investor relations.
Recent assignments include advising:
- TEGNA on its spin-off of Cars.com, sale of its stake in CareerBuilder and CEO succession
- TSG Consumer Partners on a number of personnel announcements and its investment in BrewDog
- Pabst Brewing Company on the opening of its first craft brewery in Milwaukee
- ServiceNow on its CEO transition
- Perella Weinberg on its combination with Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
Prior to joining Sard Verbinnen, Daniel worked at the Nassau County Film Office, where he acted as a liaison between production companies, location owners and the Film Office Director. Prior to that, he worked in the promotions department at WCBS-FM in New York.
Daniel graduated magna cum laude from Cornell University with a B.S. in Communication, minors in Business and Film and a concentration in Creative Writing.