Brandy Bergman is a Managing Director in the New York office. She advises corporate clients on a full range of public and investor relations issues including M&A and other transactions, proxy fights, litigation and regulatory matters, cyberattacks and data breaches, restructurings, management changes, earnings issues and product recalls. She also provides strategic media counsel to high-profile individuals.
Brandy represents U.S.-based and international clients, across a broad range of industries including consumer products, industrial manufacturing, real estate, media and entertainment, financial services, technology and energy.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Molson Coors’ planned acquisition of MillerCoors joint venture
- Large financial institution on cyberattack response
- IPO of Empire State Realty Trust
- Major global consumer products company on investigations by international regulators
- S&P and BNY Mellon on DOJ lawsuits
- Eliot Spitzer following his resignation as Governor of New York
Brandy, an attorney, was previously a senior assistant district attorney in the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. Brandy holds a J.D. degree from Fordham University School of Law (1992) and a B.A. degree in Psychology from the University of Michigan (1989).