Abi Genis is a Vice President in the Los Angeles office. Abi recently relocated to L.A. from London, and since joining the firm has worked on a variety of investor relations and corporate positioning projects, as well as IPOs and spin-offs, senior management changes, litigation matters and crisis situations.
Recent engagement and representation highlights include:
- Snap Inc. on its IPO on the NYSE
- HNA Group on various global transactions, alongside ongoing corporate positioning and media relations work
- KCG Holdings on its acquisition by Virtu Financial Inc.
- Spark Networks on its merger with EliteSingles
- Travelport Worldwide Limited with ongoing investor relations work
- HCP, DineEquity and Autodesk on their respective CEO transitions
Prior to joining Sard Verbinnen, Abi was the Investor Relations Manager for Barratt Developments PLC, a FTSE 100 home builder.
Abi has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Manchester and a M.A. in Russian Studies from University College London.